Saturday, February 23, 2013

Simple and Delicious


I was cleaning on my boss's table earlier today and I saw this book titled "EAT HEALTHY, DAILY" by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. In which His Eminence himself, is the one who gave this book to my employer during His visit at Modern Buddhist Fellowship Center, Singapore last Feb. 8, 2013. It is a traditional Chinese Vegetarian Recipe Book. 
While browsing through the pages, this recipe interests me. 
It is called TOMATO AND ONION SCRAMBLED OMELETTE. 



I used to cook this dish when I was still in the Philippines and even when I was taking care of my employer's mother here in Singapore. She use to love this because the eggs are juicy because of the tomatoes in it. So since my employer is dining out and I will be eating alone, I thought this would be a delicious viand for my dinner tonight. 
And so I cooked my sumptuous TOMATO and ONION SCRAMBLED OMELETTE inspired by Tsem Rinpoche's Eat Healthy, Daily Recipe Book.

Here it is....



Though it doesn't really look so appetizing as what it is on the recipe book picture but it really taste good. :) 

Oh well, I just love food. My friends may think I am training to become a Sumo Wrestler.. LOL
Anyways, a good start for me to be a vegetarian. Yeah.. I will try my best...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prixie's Crib Chatter Box


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Twitter @prixie79